You’ve spent enough nights tossing and turning. Now, you’re more than ready for a good night’s sleep. These tips will help make your bed more comfortable so that you can wake up feeling refreshed and ready to tackle your day instead of feeling exhausted. Here is some advice from The Foam Factory about how to make your bed more comfortable.
- Try inserts. Foam inserts will help soften your bed and make it a more comfortable surface. These inserts will also help add a layer of support to better cushion your body through the night.
- Choose the right sheets. If you often get too warm when you sleep, flannel sheets aren’t the best choice for you. Some people like cotton sheets with a high thread count; others prefer jersey sheets. Pick the type that are most comfortable to you!
- Put an extra quilt or blanket under your comforter or duvet. This will add more fluff and keep you warmer during the winter as well as providing extra weight–something that many people find comforting.
- Get the perfect pillow. Today’s pillows have plenty of options. You can opt for cooling gel memory foam or more traditional down, a bamboo or copper cover, and more. Do some research into the ideal pillow for your sleeping position.
- Add some scent. A few drops of lavender essential oil–or another scent that you find soothing–can make it easier to slip off to sleep.
Turning your bedroom into the perfect sleep oasis can happen with just a little effort. Try these five tips to make your bed more comfortable so your dreams will be sweeter.